is all mine, and this is what I have brought back from Spain & France,
coupled with my painting easel, canvases, stretchers and materials, & the laptop
- 5 litres of Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- a Spanish pot that I intend to blacken for bbqs, into the oven and for the stove top cooking, like all good Spanish mamas have
- Granxet dried beans from a Catalan market stall
- A stash of 10 tubes of Amora mustard that lasts till about February - so I've brought back extra
- mucho soap that doesn't make you sneeze
- a chair for my painting studio, I couldn't manage 2 in the back of the car
- and a new handbag
crammed into the 15 year old little blue MX5, which is sadly on it's last legs:
I confess I felt a bit sorry for the Border Control guard who felt the need for a rummage in our car - especially the boot.
I think he got oil paint on his hands and jacket!