seems like the answer to all our problems doesn't it
we want new bikes, as hiking isn't ideal this time of year
- but we have nowhere to store them safely.
So for £35 at Amazon you can buy the Bike Cave, delivery next day. Then, all you have to buy is:
- paint on waterproofing from Millets as it's porous, and drips in damp conditions.
- tarpaulin covers from a hardware store, as it leaks in the rain.
- concrete slabs from B&Q, as it will blow away in spite of its pins, it's so lightweight.
- decking board underneath and top to prevent the soft material damaging and tearing.
- wall anchor to lock your bikes onto
for an additional £75
Our bikes are hybrid Trek with winter tyres on them at the moment, light enough to carry over to Europe on the train, and practical enough to cycle round town